Friday, August 20, 2010

The Falling Away- Book Review

Before I begin this book review, I should note that I have not previously read anything by this author before. And I did not know what I was getting myself into either!! I received The Falling Away by T.L. Hines free from the publisher Thomas Nelson. The overall story line is interesting but I did not realize I was reading a Christian book. The Christian essence is not too heavy, for those of you out there who do not enjoy reading that type of book. For me, it was more a surprise than anything else because the storyline that I thought I was reading seemed very different from that of any other Christian based storyline that I have seen or read before. It is a surreal book with a good storyline. Knowing a little more of the genre would have helped me enjoy this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment